2450 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 104

Hollywood, FL 33020

(754) 300-8980

Monday - Friday: 9AM-6PM

Fiancé Visas Immigration Lawyer in South Florida

A U.S. citizen can apply for a fiancé visa if they wish to marry a citizen of another country. The wedding must take place within 90 days, and after the marriage, the spouse can apply for permanent residence.

Call Now Button