2450 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 104

Hollywood, FL 33020

(754) 300-8980

Monday - Friday: 9AM-6PM

Family Petitions Immigration Lawyer in South Florida

Family members who wish to obtain a green card have two options: adjustment of status if they are currently in the United States or consular processing if they are in their home country. We can help you pick the more advantageous process for your family’s circumstances.

Call Now Button